Curt 2-5/16″ Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball 10K (40006)
- Ball Size: 2-5/16″
- Fits: 2-5/16″ couplers
- GTW: 10,000 lbs.
- Shank Diameter: 1-1/4″
- Shank Length: 2-5/8″
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- The CURT 2-5/16″ trailer ball does not mess around. Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment that makes all others look like they’re just spinning their wheels. CURT 2-5/16″ trailer balls are made with expert engineering to be packed with strength and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, CURT has a 2-5/16″ trailer ball to match. These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).This 2-5/16″ trailer ball features a ball capacity of 10,000 lbs. It features a 1-1/4″ shank diameter, a 2-5/8″ shank length, 0″ of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. To give you the power you need to tow with confidence, CURT 2-5/16″ trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications.